Enjoy this simple and delicious breakfast recipe from Elly Awesome.
- For this recipe you will need to use a jar or container that has a tight-ﬁtting, sealing lid. Add all the ingredients to your jar or container and mix.
- Once combined, seal the jar and place in the fridge overnight. If you really want to eat this sooner, they will be good to go after about 4 hours.
TIP: Add your fave chopped nuts or granola on top for extra awesomeness!
Extra flavour additions:
CHOC-PEANUT OVERNIGHT OATS
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened natural peanut butter
APPLE CINNAMON OVERNIGHT OATS
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup apple pieces, ﬁnely chopped
COCONUT STRAWBERRY OVERNIGHT OATS
- ¼ cup of fresh strawberries, chopped
- ¼ cup of coconut ﬂakes.
You can ﬁnd more recipes in Elly Awesome’s book, How to Feel Awesome Every Day, published by Penguin Random House.